Do you think my mom knows I smoke weed?

I am grown and live on my own now, so it doesn't really matter, but I'm wondering if she's in denial.

When I was 18 I had a bf who smoked much more than me, and he would have my car smelling like it when she got in. I always blamed it on him.

She caught me one time smoking a black and mild in the house and asked me if I was getting high too, I said no.

When me and my current bf take pictures, he is always high, and she asks, is he high? I make some excuse, but she knows he smokes.

She's never found any weed or rolling papers, but she has been places where it smells like it. She once dated someone who smoked while I was first starting (I never smoked with him though). My dad also told me they used to get high together while they were dating.

She'd NEVER admit to me that she ever did that, and would get extremely offended. Sometimes I think about telling her, or just being honest next time she asks (she asks maybe twice a year if I do). You think she's onto me and doesn't care that much to harass me about it?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Dude...she knows you smoke.

She's just waiting for you to come clean. And you look stupid as hell if you tell her you don't smoke marijuana. Next time she asks you; TELL HER.

And maybe she might want to have a smoke with you.

Source(s): The truth will set you free.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

i dont smoke but he is a song for you:

Roll, roll, roll a joint,

Twist it at the end.

Light it up and take a puff,

And pass it to your friends.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Mothers always know, trust me.

Source(s): comfessed to my mom i used to smoke weed and she said she knew.
  • 8 years ago

she's mad at you cause you don't share it with her.

offer her some.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

im telling

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.