Jesse asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 8 years ago

could i lose weight by eating like this?

This is what i pre-planned to eat for tomorrow. I will also be erging for 60 minutes and doing some circuit training. I'm 14 years old, 5'3" 95 pounds.

Can i lose weight eating like this?

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/kirstenbirc...

I will also eat dinner, but with my family, and I don't know what it is

45 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You are already waaaaay too skinny as it is, you should go for getting lean and toned, not loosing weight and looking anorexic! It's good that you're doing exercise, circuit training is good for toning, also try to eat more, eating less can cause weight gain, you'll get really tired and wont have enough energy through the day and for the circuit training, for our age (im 14 also) it's usually around 1400 and above, but i eat around 1200-1400 because i'm trying to loose weight. But yeah, to get toned and some light muscle, eat more because to get muscle you NEED to eat

Source(s): life
  • 5 years ago

Don t go back to old eating habits even after you lose weight

• 4 years ago

carry a snackable source of protein

• Bobby
    Lv 5
    4 years ago

use the freezer to add some extra oomph to summer foods freeze grapes for some bite sized delights or get a popsicle mold and freeze some greek yogurt with berries

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

eat in front of mirrors and youll lose weight

• 4 years ago

Proteins takes more time to digest than carbs so eating protein will make you feel full for longer

• 5 years ago

At a restaurant split your meal and eat only half meal and take the rest home if the quality is more

• 5 years ago

share your weight loss goals with your friends and family make it a positive life change and ask for their encouragement

• 5 years ago

having less than 1 200 calories a day may slow down your metabolism

• 5 years ago

remember these five essential smoothie ingredients frozen berries a banana skim milk a teaspoon of honey and a teaspoon of psyllium seed husks

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.