Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 8 years ago

Whipped Cream at Starbucks?

I always add whipped cream to my Starbucks drink, I'm just wondering how much extra they charge to add it? Just curious!

If you don't know then don't answer. I don't really care about paying extra I'm just curious how much it is.

Favorite Answer

Any additions or modifications (like syrups or sauces) are USUALLY 50cents, unless you're talking about soy milk, which is $1. You probably won't be charged for whipped cream, but on the off chance that you are charged, I don't think it will be more than 50cents.

Source(s): Starbucks Regular
  • janeen

Materials * 1/four cup water * 2 tablespoons cocoa * 2 tablespoons sugar * 1 half of cups milk (i like whole or 2%) * 1 teaspoon vanilla extract * whipped cream * chocolate shavings (not obligatory) directions . 1 Measure water, cocoa, and sugar in glass measuring cup or giant mug. Stir well. . 2 Microwave on excessive for 1-2 minutes to make chocolate syrup. . Three Stir in milk and vanilla and microwave except warm. . Four prime with whipped cream and chocolate shavings. . 5 variation: Snickers hot chocolate - stir in 2 tsp caramel syrup and a pair of tsp hazelnut syrup to the scorching chocolate earlier than topping with whipped cream. Caramel and Hazelnut syrups can usually be discovered in the coffee part of the grocery store.

They don't charge (not if the person is nice anyway). Every time I ask for caramel the girl always gives me extra yet when the guy waits on me he wont and says its extra :(