Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 8 years ago

will i pass my drug test?

i haved only smoked weed twice. this first time was during winter break. i recently ate a pot cookie about 5-7 days ago and will be takeing a drug test this tuesday will i pass please HELP ME I NEED TO KNOW!!!!

Favorite Answer

You'll pass. Drink a **** ton of water today.

Marijuana stays in your system for up too a month. It stays even longer when eaten. All I can suggest is drinking lots of orange juice and peeing all day.

You most likely you WILL FAIL the drug test as any trace of THC will come up positive even second hand marijuana smoke has come up positive.

You could maybe buy one of the urine tests sold at hemp shops but I'm not sure if you will be watched peeing or not and if they see the fake pee you will be in even more trouble.

Source(s): Went to rehab had to get drug tested.

You might. But depending pin the test they use, you could be in trouble. You can only hope, right? And avoid pot anything in the future if your job requires you to stay clean.

Marijuana generally stays in your system for 2 weeks. So likely yes, it will show up.

Consequences!