Does he like me please help?

He remembers everything I say

He says my name all the time

He won't break my gaze

He said him and his friends love me

He'll walk with me to class until I have to go upstairs

He started dressing nicer

He was walking so close to me he kept brushing against me when there was plenty of room

He was walking by me and brushed his Han against mine and was like are you trying to hold my hand I was like no this way really crowed an he was like of and shyly looked away

His sister was talking to him and he still looked at me

I've caught him looking at me so many times an he doesn't turn away

The only thing that weirds me out I he's 16 and I'm 18 so I don't know how he feels about that thought and advice much appreciated

Favorite Answer

For what I read, it seems like he is certainly showing some interest in you. I don't know how he feels about the age difference either, but if he is showing some interest, then age isn't a problem for him.

My boyfriend is 3 years younger than me and age hasn't been a factor for our 5 year relationship; however, some of the other factors has been the level of maturity and what we want to get out from life.

Best of luck!

Source(s): Personal experience

that's exactly what guys do when they like a girl, I did it, but it didn't turn out right for me, but yeh, he is definitely interested

answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhevA...

he probly does