When was the last time someone who didn't smoke weed supported legalizing it?

Probably never. Legalizing pot makes as much sense as legalizing murder, which is sort of the same thing, considering those who smoke weed are slowly killing themselves.

Favorite Answer

You sound ridiculous and uneducated.

• Bryan

I do not smoke pot and I support legalization. I have never agreed with making something that grows naturally on the earth illegal. Your correlation of weed and murder is false and silly.

I'm not a smoker and I support it, you are ignorant to how it was banned. You can drink to much alcohol and die but you can't O.D on weed. It can also be consumed, often in brownies. It is bad for your lungs but cigarettes have over 30 carcenogens and 400 known toxins, it is smoked more than cannabis and is far more addictive.

For occasional use I have no problem with it, I don't however condone excessive uses of it. We studied drugs in my psychology class and I learned much about it.

I even have on no account smoked marijuana, nor tobacco (the nicotine from a cigarette might in all hazard kill me.) I help legalization because of the fact i've got faith human beings could desire to have the properly suited to stay their lives their very own way. as long as i'm no longer compelled to inhale 2nd hand smoke, i do no longer care what they do to their very own bodies. extra human beings die from alcohol abuse than marijuana. below the impact of alcohol drivers are a hazard to non-drinkers, yet alcohol continues to be criminal. by utilising helping legalization i'm no longer condoning using marijuana; I choose that fewer human beings might smoke it. yet i think of we've had adequate of government telling us what we are in a position to or can't do.

52% of Americans Support legalizing marijuana, one it is safer for you than caffeine, it can be used to make plastic, paper, clothing, fuels, oils, Paint, cure cancers, help relieve back pain, help maintain eyes, and baked in cookies can help kids with ADHD relax and get better grades in school.

Those are all facts.

So why is it illegal, Because the oil and paper industries lobbied to have it illegal because it would cut into there profits. Nothing to do with it being bad for you in any way.

me, i don't smoke weed and i support legalization