Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

Will guys still kiss me?

I licked a guys penis 2 weeks ago and now I'm afraid guys won't kiss me ever again. Would guys still kiss me?

Favorite Answer

Hahahahaha. Yeah, but you probably shouldn't tell them about what you did!

Its not like people all over the world will telepathically know you licked a guy's penis. Most women give men head adn some of them will kiss you right after it. Its not like guys won't kiss you ever again if you ate garlic once.

You will get the tongue boys will but up a front with there friends but will be there all the same to see you lick penis and kiss him don't make it habit of licking dick you should worry about being called a whore than being kissed so there

Yeah im sure they will :) I mean loads of girls do stuff like that but its not really a turn off.. maybe not if it was 10 minutes after you licked some guys penis but 2 weeks later it shouldnt bother anyone

I say it's better. The girls I've kissed, were approach better than the blokes. They know exactly what turns a woman on. Like, the final woman I kissed used to be in regards to the cutest kisser ever. She would play with my hair, kiss my nose, chunk my lip, cute matters like that. We were in the films, laughing and kissing even as. Just don't be awkward, or afraid to do something. It makes it more enjoyable. For me, it can be just more awkward with a man. It can be like, girls and ladies join higher than girls and guys. That's why I feel girl/lady kissing is better.

Yes guys will still kiss you! they like when girls arent afraid to suck/lick their penis.

You brushed your teeth later right?

From a dental hygiene point, a lot of things go in our mouths and we regularly brush our teeth and floss don't we? So all traces are gone.

You need to be more adult with your behavior. You are doing what many if not most girls do to please or plearsure the guy in their lives. Guys also do things to pleasure the girls in their lives, don't they? And they brush their teeth later and floss and so forth.

What you are doing is part of an adult relationship so understand and appraciate what happens with adults.

No never! This is it! This is the end of your kissing for life. All that you can do is to become a WHORE

Sure. You washed your lips off sometime afterward. You didn't ruin them for life.

Yes they will, as long as you don't tell them how will they know?