if you never find the one person for you would you consider adopting and becoming a single parent ?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I think I wouldn't, I would accept it.. and just live my life as it is. Visit family, babysit on the kids of my sister.. and take life as it is.

I believe every kid deserves a father and a mother. I don't think I could be a single mother, because it would be difficult to combine with my work. If you're together, you can balance things out more.. I'd only have a chile if I'm sure I would raise them good, be with them and give them a good education/ enough love and care.

• 8 years ago

Yeah, think I'm gonna have to cuz no ladies wanna date me but I'm such a natural carer.

Seriously, I'm constantly mothering everyone in my house, it's kinda weird but I can't help it.

I make some of the dinners, I make sure my bro is getting enough food and drink.

I help host and if my little cousins are over I help out...

So yeah if I'm still single when I'm older, probably gonna have to adopt.

I want to raise something from a cute baby into a cool adult who wants to have an awesome life :D

• 8 years ago

Yeah, definitely. I'd probably adopt 2 or 4 if I'm really lonely. They'd probably be newborns from overseas.

But I wouldn't try to find a sperm donor...I don't believe in all of that 'test tube' reproduction stuff. A baby should happen naturally between two people.

• 8 years ago

Adopting,even if I do find him,I would still consider adopting,kids need a home(:

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Yes

• 8 years ago

I want to adopt anyway, so yes

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Nope, if I can't have my own kid I am not having one.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.