if you never find the one person for you would you consider adopting and becoming a single parent ?

Favorite Answer

I think I wouldn't, I would accept it.. and just live my life as it is. Visit family, babysit on the kids of my sister.. and take life as it is.

I believe every kid deserves a father and a mother. I don't think I could be a single mother, because it would be difficult to combine with my work. If you're together, you can balance things out more.. I'd only have a chile if I'm sure I would raise them good, be with them and give them a good education/ enough love and care.

Yeah, think I'm gonna have to cuz no ladies wanna date me but I'm such a natural carer.

Seriously, I'm constantly mothering everyone in my house, it's kinda weird but I can't help it.

I make some of the dinners, I make sure my bro is getting enough food and drink.

I help host and if my little cousins are over I help out...

So yeah if I'm still single when I'm older, probably gonna have to adopt.

I want to raise something from a cute baby into a cool adult who wants to have an awesome life :D

Yeah, definitely. I'd probably adopt 2 or 4 if I'm really lonely. They'd probably be newborns from overseas.

But I wouldn't try to find a sperm donor...I don't believe in all of that 'test tube' reproduction stuff. A baby should happen naturally between two people.

Adopting,even if I do find him,I would still consider adopting,kids need a home(:

Yes

I want to adopt anyway, so yes

Nope, if I can't have my own kid I am not having one.