Why isn't there a vampire anime like what I describe below?

It's kind of hard to explain, especially because this crosses so many morals and deals with our humanity, but why can't I find an anime or manga or anything that has vampires being the good guys and the fact that they suck blood just down played and not mentioned as bad, just have it be accepted from square... show more It's kind of hard to explain, especially because this crosses so many morals and deals with our humanity, but why can't I find an anime or manga or anything that has vampires being the good guys and the fact that they suck blood just down played and not mentioned as bad, just have it be accepted from square one. So many anime deal with vampires being evil, blood sucking being terrible, and the need to regain or preserve humanity. But I want an anime where someone wants to become a vampire, to have all of that power and like it. But also have it done in a way that's tasteful and acceptable to the masses.
And I don't mean twilight, quite the opposite in fact, though love could be a driving factor.
For example
A transfer student comes to a new school and deals with being weak, unaccepted, and a social outcast. But, she's smart and clever, and she is great at thinking on her feet. on her first day she meets a girl in her class who is also an outcast and they become friends. At first its obvious to the reader/ watcher that this girl is a vampire but the main character is oblivious. Character development happens, main character has an interest in the occult, the two become great friends etc. Now the school is lead by the student council, who is actually a comity of vampires, but they are just innocent kids going to the school that decided to use the student council because then they would be left alone from the more social clubs, and they would be able to be themselves. They are also all in a relationship with another, either human, or vampire. (humans have drunk there bf/gf blood to become either vampires themselves, or immortal with powers) The main characters friend is one of the few vampires in the school who isn't in the student council because she is the presidents ex.
The story could go a few ways from here, but the main character and the girl fall in love and she gives the main character her blood giving her immortality and super speed/ strength and reflexes (not as much as a full fledged vampire) but also the thirst for blood, of which the girl shows the main character how good it tastes, and gives her her arm. ( all blood sucking is meant to be innocent and cute/ romantic while almost all of the humans are portrayed as monsters and the vampires as civilized, composed, fun, cute, complex, and relate-able.) the main character loves it, and loves being a vampire.
This would be such a great anime.
Is that so hard industry?!?!
Sorry if this was too long or if it didn't make sense, I'm just tired of vampires being so evil, like who they are is just such an evil unacceptable thing, so what if they kill people? Why does our humanity have to be so precious?
Its all seems so overrated to me.
Update: Hellsing, Vampire Knight, Dance in the Vampire Bund where all great, but they still didn't do it for me, I want more unflinching, I'm ganna bite you're neck because I need blood and you're willing to give it to me *bite* kind of stuff. It would be great if the main character as said above would... show more Hellsing, Vampire Knight, Dance in the Vampire Bund where all great, but they still didn't do it for me, I want more unflinching, I'm ganna bite you're neck because I need blood and you're willing to give it to me *bite* kind of stuff. It would be great if the main character as said above would suddenly see her gf and be over taken with blood lust and just give in, but in a cute way because that fits her character. ya know, that kind of stuff.
I guess I want a more Fortune Arterial kind of anime but like I described above instead.

As for making this an actual anime, that would be great, but I wouldn't even know where to start.