Domain picking ideas?

Im going to buy a domain and i want some inspiration.

I want the name to be inspiring but good any ideas?

I intend to use it primary for business and profile

Favorite Answer

i suggest you to use domain name ideas tool. there are many free domain name generators and suggestions available online. visit http://www.namestall.com/ they have some interesting and advanced domain naming tools.

some people prefer keyword-rich domain names (domain name contains main keyword of the business) and others prefer brandable short catchy made-up word as domain name.

namestall.com can help you to find both types of domain name as they have many domain tool.

spend some time with their website and i am sure you will find many great domain name ideas to pick your domain name.

I restore photos, so I chose a domain name that suited the product and is easy to remember. That should be your goal. Recognition and familiarity.

Your domain depends on your company name or the business model of your company.