Hot water heating, in-line: We have our well water pressure tank in the back room. PVC pipes run under floor.?

There is access for pipes beneath the house (venomous snakes and scorpions permitting). I want to know about good in line types of water heaters. The present one is electric and its tanks gets filled with calcium and its kills the heating elements periodically. We use propane for household heaters. Which types... show more There is access for pipes beneath the house (venomous snakes and scorpions permitting). I want to know about good in line types of water heaters. The present one is electric and its tanks gets filled with calcium and its kills the heating elements periodically. We use propane for household heaters. Which types of heaters are recommended. Can I attach a system right at the tank? No, I suppose that would not leave us with cold water. Obviously, I need th e basics. Thanks
Oh, whatever system is recommended needs a way of removing the hardened calcium of avoiding it at all.
1 answer 1