Unique name for a little boy?

I have a 4 year old named Caiden, and at the time, I thought I had a really unique name. I'd never heard of it. But obviously everyone knows the whole -aiden -aden -ayden trend is RIDICULOUSLY popular now. :[ I want something unique for my next son, (Due this July!) I love the name noah, but alas,... show more I have a 4 year old named Caiden, and at the time, I thought I had a really unique name. I'd never heard of it.
But obviously everyone knows the whole -aiden -aden -ayden trend is RIDICULOUSLY popular now.

:[

I want something unique for my next son, (Due this July!) I love the name noah, but alas, it's in the top 10.
I grew up with the name Spring, and loved it, so I'm looking for something like that.. (not spring-y but unique like that)

Any ideas?

(It's a boy and his last name will be Davis)
(He's white, Idk if that really makes a difference..? )

I don't want anything off the wall random, just a good name with which he won't be 1 of 4 kids in his class with the name.

Thanks!!!
Update: I'm not asking for criticisms of my sons name :] Thank you :]