Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 7 years ago

請教英文對話是否正確

請幫我看看下面的對話有沒有錯誤,謝謝!

(On Monday at school)

A: Hi!

B: What happened to you?

A: I had an extremely terrible weekend forever!!!

B: Really? How terrible it was?

A: On Saturday morning, I took my dog for a walk. And there was a dog show in the park. You know my dog doesn’t like other dogs, so it started to attack the dogs.

B: Umm .And then?

A: It got hurt badly, so I need to take it to the animal hospital. And the trouble made all my plans into a bigger trouble. First, I invited some friends over to the speed car race, we even bought the tickets!

B: Oh! That’s too bad!

A: So I canceled everything I planned to do on Saturday. Included visit my friends and go to a party. All my friends were angry.

B: That’s so sad!

A: Yeah. I just stayed home studied, spoke to my friends online and played video games. I felt boring so I went to the gym. The running machine was broken. It became faster and faster, I was too angry so I didn’t notice, and my legs were hurt!!!

B: Hey! Come down!! So all of your plans for Sunday were?

A: All canceled!!!

B: Wow! Stay calm, ok?

A: All right. How was your weekend? You look pretty happy when you came.

B: It was wonderful!!! I went to the beach with my friends and we caught some waves.

A: Wow!

B: And suddenly we notice the world music festival was on the beach. There were some famous singers and we saw a concert for free.

A: So nice!!!

B: On Sunday. We went to the mountains and had a picnic there. In the afternoon, we went to a competition, my best friend was in the competition, so we cheered for her.

A: How was the result? Did your friend win?

B: As it should be, she won the first place! We decided to eat out to celebrate her winning.

A: Wow! What’s a wonderful weekend! I wish I could have one like this!

B: No problem! Let’s plan for this weekend together!

A: Did you mean that you will plan for this weekend with me?

B: Certainly.

A: Really? Let’s go!

Jason大,可以說明一下嗎?

Rating
  • Jason
    Favorite Answer

(Monday at school)

A: Hi!

B: What happened to you?

A: I just had the most terrible weekend ever!

B: Really? How terrible was it?

A: I was taking my dog for a walk on Saturday morning when a bunch of other dogs showed up in the park. You know my dog doesn't like other dogs, so it started to attack the group.

B: Umm... what happened next?

A: My dog got hurt badly, so I had to take it to a veterinarian. It destroyed all my plans for the weekend. For one, I had invited some friends to go watch a car race; we even had the tickets ready!

B: Oh! That’s too bad!

A: So I cancelled everything I planned to do on Saturday, including visiting my friends and going to a party. All my friends got angry.

B: That’s so sad!

A: Yeah. I ended up just staying home, studying, talking to my friends online, and playing video games. I was bored so I went to the gym just to find out that the treadmill was broken. It got faster and faster without my noticing and my legs got hurt!

B: Hey! Calm down! What about the rest of your plans for Sunday?

A: All cancelled!

B: Wow! Stay calm, ok?

A: All right. How was your weekend? You seemed pretty happy when you came.

B: It was wonderful! I went to the beach with my friends and we caught some waves.

A: Wow!

B: We also found out that the world music festival was on the beach. There were some famous singers and we basically saw a concert for free.

A: That's so nice!

B: On Sunday, we went to the mountains and had a picnic there. In the afternoon, we went to a competition. My best friend was in the competition, so we cheered for her.

B: As it should be. She won the first place! We decided to eat out to celebrate her winning.

A: Wow! What a wonderful weekend! I wish I could have one like yours!

B: No problem! Let’s plan this weekend together!

A: You mean you'll plan this weekend with me?

B: Certainly.

A: Really? Let’s go!

2013-04-17 00:21:52 補充:

太多了 塞不下

If you want to discuss a particular section, mail me.