what happ. to earth when it was 25,000,000 years old?

and when it was 50,000,000 years old?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

That's a time period that we don't have a clear record of. This is about the time period it's believed there was a collision between earth and a planet sized object which resulted in the formation of the moon. This was a time before the earth had a crust, so it was mostly liquid rock and metals at the time- it had only recently formed. The earth was being bombarded with massive asteroids at this time. These are just a few things that come to mind.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Rob
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

sorry lost my diary, but seriously humans are no more than 5 million years old, the earth is 4.5 billion years old, at 25 m years no dinosaurs would of evolved, it would of been very cold and the asteroids with water may not of hit yet, if thats how we got lots a water....? but just very cold, possibly no big lifeforms i'm geussing now so i'll stop

• 7 years ago

biochemical evolution theory is the most successful theory which could explain what happened around those years.

mainly

1)C,H and O combined in different ways to form co2,water,and hydrocarbons..

2)soon it started flooding due to formation of water which cooled down the earths temperature.

3)then more complex compounds combined to form purines and pyrimidines

4)then the first protein was synthesised .............Which led to life on earth

• 7 years ago

A lot of stuff bro

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.