*Poll For Guys* What do you find attractive in girls?

What do you find attractive in girls? What are some things that they do/have that just make you attracted to them? *Please no typical answers like boobs and butt.* I'm looking for personality traits and unique things. Thanks for your input (:

• bill
    Favorite Answer

must be a nice person

has a great personality

cute

nice smile

nice teeth

short

Hair is at least shoulderlength long

she genuinely cares about others

doesn't really try too hard.

dresses nicely and looks classy

Smells nice

still looks beautiful when she is in her pj's

preferably athletic

Down to earth.

Polite and respectful of others

Funny

Easy to talk to.

Close with her family

has good morals and values

has good friends

smart

strong and resilient

She is able to have fun but doesn't lose control.

THERES A CRUSH i like now for 2 years and the reasons why are

- she dresses classy, doesnt expose flesh like butt and boobs like some whores

- shes shy but confident at times when it counts expressing herself and revealing what she means

- she works and doesnt sit around smoking weed or getting wasted

- likes kids and is sociable without trying to be popular

- shes beautiful how she makes me feel rather then trying to impress me with sexy clothes or words

- I find her down to earth grounded and not loud obnoxious

- she has this playful side to her that is warming sweet and yet hot and sexy in a classy way

- she is loyal, doesnt play games or tease you, she means what she says and does what she deisres

Listed here are my direct answers. -blonde or brunette? Brunette -straight hair or curly? Straight -"first-rate dimension" (or variety) ex. Measurement 2,four,6,8,10,12,14..And many others.. Eight -an apple /pear shaped/hourglass body form? Pear body -glasses or no glasses? No glasses - long nails or quick nails? Brief - braces: sexy, adorable, horrible, no opinion ? Lovely - whats your favourite color to see a woman wear? Blue and inexperienced. I additionally like a woman with a just right atitude,no longer a *****.Some one clever ang good in conversation.Some one that may fit in any crowd identical to me.

Sense of humor, mainly their smile. Depends of most guys. I like women with long hair and knows how to change it looking different styles. (Don't have to dye their hair) Like I said, their smiles are important. A sweet smile tells me that a girl has a good heart and wants to get to know you. For someone who doesn't smile, it is hard for the guy to understand what is wrong with her. Is she friendly or is she a closed book?

Weither they care about themselves and don't act stuck up. and want to do more in there lives then just make babies and cook and clean.i like girls who care what they look like but not so much that they act fake.

Cute, bubbly, funny, charming, nice, adorable

Source(s): Moist- my favorite word

cute, adorable, funny, personality, and looks (but not on all just some few)

smile, eyes, ability to talk to guys so guys don't always start conversations.