Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

pop asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 8 years ago

Social security safeness on website?

I forgot my password for my chase login and to restore it I need to input my social. But I'm really scared when putting in very important stuff online. but the website is chase so is it secure enough for me to put my social security number in?

Ps. Chase as in the bank chase

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Judith
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I guess it wouldn't be any less safe then if you had to enter your account #.

Glad I don't bank at Chase. I can access my bank account online by entering my email address with my password and if I forget my password I don't have to enter my social security # in order to get it. I have 3 security questions and answers and I feel safe that no one but my mother and a sister could guess more than one of them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.