pop asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 8 years ago

Social security safeness on website?

I forgot my password for my chase login and to restore it I need to input my social. But I'm really scared when putting in very important stuff online. but the website is chase so is it secure enough for me to put my social security number in?

Ps. Chase as in the bank chase

• Judith
    Favorite Answer

I guess it wouldn't be any less safe then if you had to enter your account #.

Glad I don't bank at Chase. I can access my bank account online by entering my email address with my password and if I forget my password I don't have to enter my social security # in order to get it. I have 3 security questions and answers and I feel safe that no one but my mother and a sister could guess more than one of them.