my science teacher told me interesting things happen when chemicals mix, im ready to experiment? , what to do?

Im in 6th grade, and my science teacher told me that interesting stuff could happen if i mixed chemicals, and then proceeded to drone on about all the strange stuff ancient alchemists did. I heard that they tried to make gold and were able to create potions. I then realized that I could make a potion that i could baithe so that I knew ballroom dancing, and could dance like a princess in a movie. I'm sure all the cuuuuteee guys would love it. My parents are away, and im home alone tonight, and I have all sorts of chemicals ready,and a large stock pot hot and ready on the stove to cook the potion. I am considering using these ingredients, and dont know which ones to mix, I am just going to try them all and adjust proportions until i make a potion that works I asked the science teacher if i could create a potion to learn ballroom dancing, but he said, well cover more on what chemicals can do next week, and that I would have better luck at an arthur murray studio, whatever that is. So I have taken matters into my own hands and are ready to do some science

I am planning on using

Clorox Bleach

Off Insect Repellent

All Laundry Soap

Downy

Scrubbing Bubbles

Formula 409

Brake Fluid

Coolant

Robitussin

Tylenol

Parsons Ammonia

Armrong Once and done floor cleaner

Shout laundry stain remover

Gasoline

Starting Fluid

Engine oil

baking soda

jet dry

dish soap

dishwasher soap

liquid plumber

works toilet bowl cleaner

lysol

paint thinner

nail polish remover

rubbing alcohol

laquer thinner

and a whole slew of chemicals i found

I will add small amounts of them to the water, and gradually make the potion, but I ned to know how to tell if they are a potion or not? what should i do, what should i expect? How do I create the potion?

Favorite Answer

DON'T DO THE MIXING. Some of the combinations can result in an explosion.

Source(s): Chemical Engineer.

a million. at the same time as i became little I fell out of the window of a prepare. 2. i'm a Chemistry important minoring in math, biology, and English 3. i'm a vegetarian 4. I do get alongside with my mum and dad 5. i'm a large fan of the Steelers. except that i will observe events, yet do not somewhat care who wins.

You are either a troll or extremely foolish. If you really do intend to go through with this nonsense then please have 911 on speed dial so that they can keep you from killing yourself. No one should be mixing chemicals if they don't know what they are doing.

• Tony F

I think for your particular potion you need to look here: http://www.luckymojo.com/catalogue.html