My science teacher told me interesting things happen when chemicals mix, im ready to experiment? , what to do?

Im in 6th grade, and my science teacher told me that interesting stuff could happen if i mixed chemicals, and then proceeded to drone on about all the strange stuff ancient alchemists did. I heard that they tried to make gold and were able to create potions. I then realized that I could make a potion that i could... show more Im in 6th grade, and my science teacher told me that interesting stuff could happen if i mixed chemicals, and then proceeded to drone on about all the strange stuff ancient alchemists did. I heard that they tried to make gold and were able to create potions. I then realized that I could make a potion that i could baithe so that I knew ballroom dancing, and could dance like a princess in a movie. I'm sure all the cuuuuteee guys would love it. My parents are away, and im home alone tonight, and I have all sorts of chemicals ready,and a large stock pot hot and ready on the stove to cook the potion. I am considering using these ingredients, and dont know which ones to mix, I am just going to try them all and adjust proportions until i make a potion that works I asked the science teacher if i could create a potion to learn ballroom dancing, but he said, well cover more on what chemicals can do next week, and that I would have better luck at an arthur murray studio, whatever that is. So I have taken matters into my own hands and are ready to do some science

I am planning on using

Clorox Bleach
Off Insect Repellent
All Laundry Soap
Downy
Scrubbing Bubbles
Formula 409
Brake Fluid
Coolant
Robitussin
Tylenol
Parsons Ammonia
Armrong Once and done floor cleaner
Shout laundry stain remover
Gasoline
Starting Fluid
Engine oil
baking soda
jet dry
dish soap
dishwasher soap
liquid plumber
works toilet bowl cleaner
lysol
paint thinner
nail polish remover
rubbing alcohol
laquer thinner
and a whole slew of chemicals i found

I will add small amounts of them to the water, and gradually make the potion, but I ned to know how to tell if they are a potion or not? what should i do, what should i expect? How do I create the potion?