I want to become a vegetarian, any ideas for meals?

So I'm 16 and for awhile now I've been wanting to go vegetarian. The reason why I haven't already is because I live in a household where we primarily eat meat, but I've talked to my mom about this and she totally supports my decision. I'm thinking I'll try to do this for a month and see how... show more So I'm 16 and for awhile now I've been wanting to go vegetarian. The reason why I haven't already is because I live in a household where we primarily eat meat, but I've talked to my mom about this and she totally supports my decision. I'm thinking I'll try to do this for a month and see how it goes, and if I like it then ill continue on with it. I just figure I don't really like the taste of meat anyways and I'd rather not kill animals if it isn't really necessary.

I need help figuring out some meal plans though. I'm thinking of mainly eating salads, pasta, oatmeal, beans and rice, veggie stir fry, and eggs. But I feel like I need more ideas, so if you have any please let me know, thanks!

Oh and also I don't work out. I'm currently 5'7 and 145 pounds. I'm perfectly fine with my body, but will going vegetarian also help me lose weight even if I don't work out?