Good electric drum set?

I got the Alesis DM6 for christmas this year. I'm going to play the hell out of it, but I was wondering, what is a really good electric drum set for like 700-800 dollars? I will keep using the DM6 for a while, but being that you can't add on to it, I would like to save for a better one in the next 3-4 years (I'm only 14, so I can't really just make money). I would like a double bass pedal and at least 3 crashes. Being able to add on would be nice!

• Lee
    Favorite Answer

You can not get a really good electric drum set for $700-$800. You can not even get a decent electric drum set for that price. Unfortunately, that price range is what you spend for toys. Check out the Roland TD-30K and Yamaha DTX790K kits for a better idea of how much money you need to save. You picked a hobby where good and cheap don't intersect. Play the hell out of that DM6 and save until you can get something good.

my opinion is the electrical powered-you ought to use a quantity administration,play alongside with tracks,record and play lower back featues,on maximum of them-additionally countless preset drum sounds and different constructive aspects-they dont want tuning and are greater handy to transport-and sound as sturdy if not greater appropriate than accoustic instruments