Coleman Electric Furnace Model 3500A823?

I have a Coleman electric furnace that is not working. The blower was working fine, but the heating elements would remain on constantly. Resulting in a dangerous situation. I determined the sequencer was stuck and replaced it. Now the heating elements are working properly, but the blower will not come... show more I have a Coleman electric furnace that is not working.

The blower was working fine, but the heating elements would remain on constantly. Resulting in a dangerous situation. I determined the sequencer was stuck and replaced it.

Now the heating elements are working properly, but the blower will not come on.

Using a multimeter I have determined that one of the four heating coils is bad, but I don't think that would have anything to do with the blower suddenly not working.

Additionally, I am reading voltage throughout the system with one probe touching the chassis. Is that normal or does it suggest a bad ground somewhere?

Any suggestions on where to go next?