kwok asked in 社會及文化語言 · 7 years ago

English writing 20點.快

A Letter to My Pen Pal

Your pen pal has sent you a letter telling you about her and her country.Write her a letter in not less than 130 words.You can tell her about yourself,your family,your school ,and perhaps your living place,Hong Kong

please

Rating
    Best Answer

dear My Pen Pal:

how are you?

thanks you that sending letter to me!i feel pleasantly surprised!your souvenirs is

nice!the chocolate is delicious.and the doll is cute too!

Today i spend the day with my cousins May,she is live in England,she will go

to Hong Kong for one days.

Today,i am happy that i can go to Disneyland with my cousins,we do many things there,such as watching parades,buying souvenirs and going on rides.i bought a

doll for you,it is your favorite cartoon character, Stitch.i think you will like it!i will

give the doll to you when we meet next time.

i hope you will have a great time!

love

(your name)

HOPE I CAN HELP YOU!^^

Source(s): ME

Dear________,

I had received your letter.I live in _________________________________________now in H.K

I study in_________school. I have a lot of friends.Maybe I can introduce them to you sometimes when you come to H.K I know how to knit now after you teach me while we were _________ing.

Next time when you come to H.K , I will also take you to H.K two amusement park'Disneyland'and'Ocean Park'

Write back soon!

Best wishers ,

___________

Source(s): me this J6 guy