Bush was hated globally. Obama is loved globally. Are the only ones who hate Obama US Conservatives & Al Qaeda?

US Conservatives should form an alliance with Al Qaeda in their hate against both Obama and the US Federal Government.

Both Al Qaeda & US Conservatives share common ideologies & beliefs:

- ease of gun ownership

- pro-war

- anti-abortion

- hatred of the US Federal Government

- hatred of Obama

- religious fanatics

- xenophobic

- both enjoyed the fact that the US invaded Iraq (albeit for different reasons)

No Chance Without Thor: I think I understand your reasoning. Obama is not a true Progressive or Liberal. He's more like a Moderate, and would have been more like a Moderate Republican years ago. That said, isn't he a better choice than what the GOP had to offer.

Also, it must be bewildering when you hear Cons relate a Moderate like Obama to far-left Marxism or Communism. Obama is far from any of that.

Favorite Answer

To be fair, I strongly dislike Obama, but not for irrational reasons like taking vacations or using a telepromter.

EDIT: I cringe so much everytime someone calls Obama a Marxist. Not only that, but the people who say that will go on to say that he's also a corporate owned politicians five minutes later.

Here's a great example of this:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ArhLd...

the Europeans like Obama because he is black and a liberal. that's all. they have a smug sense of superiority over America. Think about this: when will France elect an Arab president? When will Britain elect a Pakistani or Jamaican PM? They won't. But they label America "racist." That's why the Euro love for Obama bugs me.

• vaghn

Hatred is a conservative dogma. Christian conservatives have conveniently been conned into serving Mammon. Fox is their genuine church. They've faith in what's told to them and so don't even try to truth verify. Similar to church.

I think that Bin Laden's family shares the same hatred for President Obama that every racist in America does, but only for different reasons... The racist idiots have no reason to hate him,,,

Another brilliant summation of the current republican party. I concur 100%-

Al Qaeda was created by the US and British intelligence

Barrack Obama's approval rating in the Middle East is actually lower than Bush's.

what are you talking about?

the same dictators who hated bush hate obama even though obama bows to them.

Enough hate mongering.