Bush was hated globally. Obama is loved globally. Are the only ones who hate Obama US Conservatives & Al Qaeda?

US Conservatives should form an alliance with Al Qaeda in their hate against both Obama and the US Federal Government. Both Al Qaeda & US Conservatives share common ideologies & beliefs: - ease of gun ownership - pro-war - anti-abortion - hatred of the US Federal Government - hatred of... show more US Conservatives should form an alliance with Al Qaeda in their hate against both Obama and the US Federal Government.

Both Al Qaeda & US Conservatives share common ideologies & beliefs:

- ease of gun ownership

- pro-war

- anti-abortion

- hatred of the US Federal Government

- hatred of Obama

- religious fanatics

- xenophobic

- both enjoyed the fact that the US invaded Iraq (albeit for different reasons)
Update: No Chance Without Thor: I think I understand your reasoning. Obama is not a true Progressive or Liberal. He's more like a Moderate, and would have been more like a Moderate Republican years ago. That said, isn't he a better choice than what the GOP had to offer. Also, it must be bewildering when you hear... show more No Chance Without Thor: I think I understand your reasoning. Obama is not a true Progressive or Liberal. He's more like a Moderate, and would have been more like a Moderate Republican years ago. That said, isn't he a better choice than what the GOP had to offer.

Also, it must be bewildering when you hear Cons relate a Moderate like Obama to far-left Marxism or Communism. Obama is far from any of that.