what's really going on with hip hop music since these past years with the evil side of music?

like Bone Thugs N Harmony they had a wigi board on E. Eternal 1999 with 4 demons on each corner. It was written backwards. Also Ja Rule on his three albums with Rule 3:36 he has song "only begotten son" "For He so feared the world that he left his only begotten" but love casts out fear. DMX on his sophomore album "Blood of my Blood Flesh of My Flesh" He was covered in blood to mimick the Christ's blood. Then on "Omen" with marilyn Manson mind you, He literally is rapping which seems like a demon on the song! Then on the chorus there's a beat that can't be found in the register of the keyboard like it's literally out of this world! Jay-Z said he recorded I.Z.Z.O. hit song when he was high on smoking weed. Which means he wasn't in his real mindstate so the enemy took over him to record it. Jay-Z calls himself HOVA like God. Michael Jackson on "We are the World" it says "As God as shown us, turning stone stone to bread" but Jesus didn't stone to bread by obeying the devil. So it seems the enemy is using his greatest weapon music, to use the hottest artists like Beyonce, Rihanna, Lil Wayne, Kanye West, Nicki Minaj, to lead people to hell.

Favorite Answer

I used to really be into that type of stuff, thinking that people were trying to take over society or whatever, but the reality is, is that, rap music has just gone to crap, it's the same with pop music and rock music. It changes like the wind, but you can make anything out to be evil if you think like a conspiracy theorist and a hippy.. but hell, it might be right

real hip hop is anti those eveil socity tryen to control all.so they want to kill it,and help wack rappers to the top and keep the people silly