Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyTattoos · 8 years ago

O rings keep falling off? help?

Question. I just got the swirl gauges. They go from a 16g to an 8g. I have thr O rings but they keep falling off of the back and the swirl keeps moving around. No. I don't need to go larger because I'm in the middle of the swirl. Its tight, just not secure. Any tips or tricks? Thanks.

Favorite Answer

Swirl gauges are just meant to help with stretching and aren't actually meant to be worn long term because they can cause your ear to stretch unevenly. I would just suggest being careful until you can switch other plugs in.

when you tighten the O ring you have to use 2 pairs of pliers. One pair to hold the O ring and 1 to move the other side perpendicular back & forth until it meet to other side tightly. It's hard to explain, I wish I could show you. if you just cinch it, it pops back open, you have to move the wire side to side towards the other end. good luck