How to fix service alert on xbox live?

I was going to sign Into xbox live but it wasn't letting me I don't a connection test and in said service then by in it said service alert does anyone know how to fx this problem thanks?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

it's an issue that started today at about 12:13pm and Microsoft is trying to fix it ASAP just keep trying to sign in every 30min. or just refresh the Xbox.com page and they'll let you know when this is fixed , but I've also been trying everything, I even deleted my account and tried to re download it but it won't let me until this is fixed !-,- all we can do is be patient ... everyone else is also having the problem dude

• Erika
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Xbox Live Service Status Uk

• 3 years ago

Xbox Live Problems Today Uk

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

it's an issue that started today at about 12:13pm and Microsoft is trying to fix it ASAP just keep trying to sign in every 30min. or just refresh the Xbox.com page and they'll let you know when this is fixed , but I've also been trying everything, I even deleted my account and tried to re download it but it won't let me until this is fixed !-,- all we can do is be patient ... everyone else is also having the issue

Source(s): gt: x Predominant
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Xbox Live is currently down. Go to the link in the source below to get updates on the issue.

• ?
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

You wait for them to fix it

• 7 years ago

It's down for everyone

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.