How are young introverted guys supposed to get girls?

I'm a 22 year old guy who just graduated from college. I'm a pretty introverted and monotone person and I have always struggled with getting relationships. I only had 2 short-term girlfriends before, and the only reason I even had two is that I resorted to online dating, after having absolutely NOTHING... show more I'm a 22 year old guy who just graduated from college. I'm a pretty introverted and monotone person and I have always struggled with getting relationships. I only had 2 short-term girlfriends before, and the only reason I even had two is that I resorted to online dating, after having absolutely NOTHING during my teen years. I didn't even get my first kiss until I was 20. I'm approaching my 23rd birthday and I'm still a virgin (furthest I ever got was 2nd base). I always hear people saying that you should be yourself in order to find the right girl. I have ALWAYS been myself but I never get any girls. When I was in college, I approached a few girls in person, but it never worked out. I either got rejected, avoided, or friend-zoned. I'm not the type of person who just goes and has random conversations with girls because I'm not able to warm up to people like that. I need to know a girl really well and be comfortable around them in order to proceed with a meaningful convo. Otherwise, it just dies down after a minute of small-talk. I feel like conventional dating advice doesn't work well with introverts. One one hand, people say that you should be yourself, which introverts do very well. On the other hand, people say it's the guys job to be this bubbly, talkative person, which is completely contrary to an introvert's nature. I feel like an introverted guy has to be really good at being fake and pretending to be something that he is not in order to get sex/relationships/dates/etc. What do you think?
Update: I have already used online dating sites and very little has come out of them.