Single 2cm lymph node for 2-3 years now!?

It was way back in 2011 where the lymph node just suddenly appeared. Always terrified about cancers, lymphomas etc. No symptoms of lymphoma. Is there a possibility that I may have lymphoma? I always get a morning cold, and last time I have a chest x-ray, I have a minor pneumonia, which the lymph node, told my... show more It was way back in 2011 where the lymph node just suddenly appeared. Always terrified about cancers, lymphomas etc. No symptoms of lymphoma. Is there a possibility that I may have lymphoma? I always get a morning cold, and last time I have a chest x-ray, I have a minor pneumonia, which the lymph node, told my doctor, is perfectly normal to swell. But until now, it did not became small. Since I was a child, I have small lymph nodes that you can feel on my neck, but this big one just popped up last 2011. Please give me info on how I can make it go back to normal! Now, I have a flu (kinda) so it's kinda bulging, but if I have no sickness, it is still there but it is flat. It is semi hard and is kinda movable. Help!
Update: It is painless God I'm scared
2 answers 2