Isn't this pretty weird about this girl?

Ok so in gym a couple days ago there was this girl in my class who either got switched to my class or was making it up. But she was a really cute girl and I was talking to her and all, and asked her what her name was and she told me. So later on during the day I looked her up on Facebook(to see if she was single before I tried to talk to her more) didn't see anything on Facebook about any "guy." I also seen her twitter where things got WEIRD. So I'm in 11th grade and she's in 10th which means she maybe 15 going on 16.and it looks like she may have a boyfriend, but this dude is at least 20 something, is in the Air Force and lives in the UK. He's american and from my city but that weird that she might be dating him. What do you guys think

Favorite Answer

I think you are a weird stalker.

• Sarah

Could be a relative. I wouldn't jump to conclusions on it being a boyfriend. If it says she's single on Facebook then go for it.

• doug g

I think 15 should get him twenty. It's the law,

• She might not like you she might be pretending to like you happened to me i thought this girl from school liked me but turns out she didn't

I think u should mind ur own business b*TCH!! With ur stalking a**

Source(s): Nicki(: