Isn't this pretty weird about this girl?

Ok so in gym a couple days ago there was this girl in my class who either got switched to my class or was making it up. But she was a really cute girl and I was talking to her and all, and asked her what her name was and she told me. So later on during the day I looked her up on Facebook(to see if she was single before I tried to talk to her more) didn't see anything on Facebook about any "guy." I also seen her twitter where things got WEIRD. So I'm in 11th grade and she's in 10th which means she maybe 15 going on 16.and it looks like she may have a boyfriend, but this dude is at least 20 something, is in the Air Force and lives in the UK. He's american and from my city but that weird that she might be dating him. What do you guys think

• Phil
    Favorite Answer

I think it's pretty weir d that you can find out that much about a girl without even TALKING to her. When I was in high school, you either had to talk to the girl directly, or ask one of her friends if she was seeing someone.

• Sarah

Could be a relative. I wouldn't jump to conclusions on it being a boyfriend. If it says she's single on Facebook then go for it.

Was there any indication that they were dating? Could have been a close friend or a relative.

Maybe the guy is a brother or a pen pal.

All I saw when I read that was "Blah blah blah WEIRD blah blah girl, blah blah blah.

• Star

she might be lying....u think the parents would approve of that?