Question about my hair?

Okay so I'm mixed with black,white and Native American...my hair has been permed multiple times and its not very long and its frizzy I HATE IT!! Anyways I heard about a brazilian blowout but its so expensive! So I wanted to know if there was anything I could buy like the keratin treatment they use for brazilian blowout cause basically all they do is wash it put on keratin treatment blow dry and flat iron...so can anyone help me please!!!

• Chloe
    Favorite Answer

You can use homemade hair masks about once a week or every two weeks with things like eggs, mayo, olive oil, banana, avocado, coconut or almond oil. From experience I would recommend that you go online and get a product called pro naturals moroccan argan oil from beyas because that stuff is amaaaazing on frizzy hair. It’s not oily and it doesn't make your hair greasy, you just pump a bit out and comb it through your hair, it works really well and it smells good too.