Why don't girls like good guys? I don't wanna turn into a jerk..?

So I've just like concluded that girls don't like good guys. The vast majority. I am a good guy. I am not a pushover by any means, but I am probably slightly more beta than alpha. I am musical, a little sensitive and I care about other people. It feels like all of these qualities are bad when trying to find a girl though. I'm 26 year old male. I've had 1 gf in my life lasting less than 2 months and I still like her. She wasn't from this country and she is the only girl up to this point in my life that I really hit it off with.

I met a girl last October after I broke up with my ex gf. We had everything in common. Good chemistry. Went to the same college. We went out on 8 dates. We made out, held hands and the works. Yet she never got close to me and wouldn't give me to chance to truly date her. She never opened up to me. I've been friend zoned by every girl in my life except 1 and it depresses the hell out of me. Why do girls not like to be treated well? I don't want to change myself, but I am 26 and sick of being single. It freaking sucks. I feel so alone every single day. I feel like it won't happen for me. I've been on like 30-40 dates in the last year and a half. I was a late bloomer, but it feels so hard still. Why the hell is it so hard to meet someone?

• hermon

NO, coming from a impressive guy, do not do it. initially, put in extra attempt and enable the girl recognize you're guy even even with the actuality that you've a heart. maximum females desire a jerk because it makes them sense extra like a lady. don't be a jerk, yet don't be so impressive both. Act positive and comfortable with your self even if or not they be conscious you or no longer. females like a guy with a plan, also, end attempting so demanding. If the ladies you want are into jerks they don't look worth a even as besides.

You know what. My fiance is the nicest man I've ever met. He's quiet, sensitive and probably a little bit like you. I find him totally attractive in every single way. But you know what, I'm also a little mature for my age and have been through a lot of emotional junk. Once you find someone mature and can appreciate your good, solid nature, you'll b golden.

P.S

No one can TURN you into a jerk. Please remain in control of your own humanity.

You might be looking in the wrong places, that and there are so many people that are potential mates means the odds are stacked against you.

It may seem that way, but continue being yourself (yeah hard to hear especially after so many dates) because if you stop being yourself then when you find a girl she will like fake you and not the real you

You will eventually, if your a good guy you'll find a good girl that will treat you right, but if you start to give up and turn into an asshole you'll just end up with a snobby physco bitc*

So keep being the good guy you are and don't focus so much on finding a girl, it will happen while you least expect it just enjoy life and she will find you.

You just haven't found the right person yet, but keep being yourself and you'll find her. There's someone out there who will love everything about you, it might not feel like it sometimes but you'll meet her someday, probably when you least expect it.

We do like good boys. They're just so hard to find that we go for the bad ones....sometimes. ;)

girls dont like good guys because. positive will repel postive while positive will attract negative

Oh dont worry. Meet more peoole. Girls do like good guys. Idk