Yahoo SMS from E-Mail on Chrome?

My Yahoo E-mail SMS texting does not work from my home computer, but it's OK from my laptop at the office. I'm using Google Chrome on both machines with Vista. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Hi!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble using Yahoo! Messenger in your Yahoo! Mail account. The SMS feature has been working fine on our end.

Have you tried clearing your browser cache and cookies or tried using a different browser?

Let us know if doing those works!

No i did not get this digital mail and that's surly a primitive way from an novice Hacker to have your password. notice that yahoo (as an digital mail provider) is dedicated by way of regulation to maintain and shop each and every of the clientele information (in spite of that's right or not ) and decrease back it up. From yet another hand each and every time we log in yahoo, we deliver ( during the log style ) to yahoo information base our PW and digital mail address which captured and in comparison with the tips which yahoo has and below his administration. If for in spite of reason yahoo has lost this know-how (your digital mail and password), you will not have the potential to log in P&S and submit this question :-) Be shop