Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

Can animals enjoy music?

bq:-- what kind of music do they love(hip-hop,rock,metal)

Favorite Answer

Yes. Animals can love music. But, instead of liking any type of genre that humans do, the enjoy the special pitches and tones of the music depending on the type of animal. I have heard a type of small bird screech in pain at the sound of any loud noise (especially music), but I have seen some trained birds dance to it. I have also heard that, like the tone of your own voice, the tone of music can relax or stress them out. So, my final answer is, even though they can enjoy music, different species of animals like different tones of music.

Source(s): http://www.lifeslittlemysteries.com/2253-animal-mu... My personal experience and knowledge. :)
  • ?

i do no longer understand bout song yet my dogs likes television. She likes any programme with dogs, birds or animals. She jumps up whilst Eastenders song comes on because of the fact then it's time to circulate out???

• Yes

BQ: you can find animal music on youtube that easily put your pup to sleep c:

No they cannot, because their brains aren't evolved enough. All they hear is screeching screaming sounds, and if its loud enough they run from the music. Our brains are designed differently. When we hear music our brains process the sounds and trigger emotions when we hear a certain type of sound. The brain of a peg or cat can't do that

• ?

Sure can. I bet Mrs. Sea Lion here would dig some "Jungle Boogie" (Kool and the Gang)

http://www.mnn.com/earth-matters/animals/blogs/dan...

My bird (cockatiel) seems to enjoy it, mainly anything that sounds like there might be a whistle in it, or strangely enough, dubstep.

• bet

My little dog does.

When I turn it on he goes to sleep.

I play classical mostly. It's very calming.

Yes my moms friend had a cockatoo who would dance and sing to music not sure wat kind he liked though...