How do you know.......?

How do you know when you've found "the one" any personal stories? I'm very interested cuz my aunt was talking about it, she's not currently with her soul mate, but she's POSITIVE she's already met him. I'm interested.

Favorite Answer

I knew after about three weeks of being together and I haven't looked back since.

Everything about me simply knew. It felt right being with him, kissing him felt as natural as breathing, talking to him was easy, we both opened up with each other readily and easily, we've never fought in our years together he and I simply talk things out, when I'm with him he's truly the only person I think of and I see. I'm as happy with him now as I was the day we met only I've loved him more and more every day.

We've both been dealt some tough situations in life but together we have grown and healed each other. He is my best friend, my protector, my lover, and the most incredible man I have ever met. He makes me laugh when I don't even want to smile, he has seen me cry, I've seen him cry, we can sit in silence, or we can talk for hours and be completely at ease with one another.

I love him more than anything and he is a huge part of my life and his been accepted with open arms into my family. :)

Source(s): In love with the most amazing man <3

,