Okay...I need your help...my friend wants to know how can you tell if a guy is gay? details pleeeease?

If you are gay..help.

• Favorite Answer

There's honestly no way to know. Nobody knew I was gay. Well, unless they have an extremely heavy lisp like a lot of gays do, there's no way you can distinguish a straight person who acts straight from a gay person that acts straight.

Source(s): I'm gay.

Do not be confused. It can be simple. You might be together, the place ever you may be, having a good snicker, which will have to now not be uncommon for mates, and you just say, "i like you." quick, sweet and easy. You might be both very young and younger guys most likely have this attitude about gays, ' they may be ok delivering they depart me by myself.' only a simple case of ego-centredness. As if the whole homosexual scene rotates about that individual for its existence. No longer so. However HE asked you for homosexual sex already. He has tackled a higher drawback than what you are deliberating. Your friendship did not end with that, did it? Of course you had been 'stunned.' even though, 'amazed' would mainly had been a extra apt verb. Comprehend what, lhe could p;ossibly be gay himself. Or at least, gay . Don't shuffle yourselves into pigeon-holes so quickly in existence and really be taught to get the useful highs most effective available from close relationships.

Well just get to know them if you can't really tell. And after a while or a short period of time you'll know because they will either;

-Tell you

-Inadvertently/indirectly tell you (such as someone they know talks to them about something gay and you hear or they allow you to hear the conversation or something).

-If they keep talkin about gay things or people whether in a positive way or negative way means that homosexuality is on their mind more often than it should be for no reason

-They listen to Lady Gaga or any extremely feminine or gay supportive musicians or watch shows such as Glee(I don't see how a guy that's "straight" can repeatedly watch that show or American Idol and not be any type or gay/feminine or have a low sex drive/married, I don't even watch that show because, to me, it's too damn uppity, unrealistic and gay haha)

You ask him out on a date. If he says no thanks, he is either gay or not interested.

Since so many gay people are the targets of bullying and physical attack, it is every person's right to decide how and when and IF they want to come out to someone else. If "your friend" wants to know, just tell "your friend" it's really none of her business.

If he doesn't act interested in you .. I mean, HER -- he's probably not interested. And his orientation is not really relevant.

Check out the site below for FAQ about 'is he gay' type questions.

Source(s): www.pflag.org

Well if you see him having sex with, kissing, cuddling, or holding hands with another guy, then he could be gay. There's no other way. Simple.

• Jack

Why does a guy's sexuality matter to you? Do you get a prize?

You can ask him directly but he won't thank you for it.

• ?

If he tells you.

Ask him.

But not in public... obviously.

If he walks weird, if he talks weird, if he's friends with mostly girls and like no guys. Just ask him... That's what I do :D

ask