AmI a lesbian or not???

I'm 17. I've only dated guys, but I always find myself checking out both guys and girls. Some people say I look at girls because I'm open and comfortable with my sexuality. That makes no since to me. I've had sex only once with a guy and I found no pleasure what so ever, but I can't compare to a girl because I've never been with one. I'm not scared to be a lesbian. I'm just confused. The more I think about it the more I realize I check other women out.

Sex. The first time usually isn't that great for girls because it may hurt. And you check out girls and guys probably just to check out you competition and what chances you have.

Source(s): My mind

You're probably sexually a lesbian and romantically bi. That means you'd date men and women, but only have sex with a girl. Or you could just be all together bi.

Generally, whatever a girl can do to you, a guy can do just that and more. Girls will give you oral and guys can do the same. Guys also have a penis, but you don't have to have vaginal sex with them if you don't want to.

Go to a counsellor

Most likely bi.