AmI a lesbian or not???

I'm 17. I've only dated guys, but I always find myself checking out both guys and girls. Some people say I look at girls because I'm open and comfortable with my sexuality. That makes no since to me. I've had sex only once with a guy and I found no pleasure what so ever, but I can't compare to a girl because I've never been with one. I'm not scared to be a lesbian. I'm just confused. The more I think about it the more I realize I check other women out.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago

Sex. The first time usually isn't that great for girls because it may hurt. And you check out girls and guys probably just to check out you competition and what chances you have.

Source(s): My mind
  • 8 years ago

You're probably sexually a lesbian and romantically bi. That means you'd date men and women, but only have sex with a girl. Or you could just be all together bi.

• 8 years ago

Generally, whatever a girl can do to you, a guy can do just that and more. Girls will give you oral and guys can do the same. Guys also have a penis, but you don't have to have vaginal sex with them if you don't want to.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Go to a counsellor

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Most likely bi.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.