Should i get darksiders 2 or batman archcam city?

i dont know what to get i have the wii u and i know that the wii u has extra content for these games.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Get Batman: Arkham City. Batman: Arkham City is a excellent game and it's the better game and the more enjoyable game than Darksiders 2. Batman: Arkham City scored a 9.3/10 by gametrailers.com and Batman: Arkham City is the best comic book game of all time and one of the best games of this generation of consoles and one of the best games ever made for The Playstation 3 and Xbox 360. Batman: Arkham City is also the best Batman game of all time. Overall, Batman: Arkham City is a excellent game and it won't disappoint you one bit.

• 8 years ago

Iv'e played owned and beat both and I have to say arkham city since darksiders 2 just gets really retarded after a few hours. arkham city is amazing. Not as good as critics say but it's still definitly the better choice

• 8 years ago

depends really what you are in to, but i have played both and i throughly enjoyed Arkham City, and it has a game of the year version with all the content so i would say critics think its the better game

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

They are both really great games you should save up money and get them.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.