Will I be bullied badly in high school like you see in movies and films?

Sorry /).(\ but... I'm moving to a new high school next year, I've spent all of my elementary and middle school not being bullied but rather being in the middle of drama. I'm scared that I'm going to be like shoved in my locker or thrown in the trash or beat up.... And lots of rumours are going to be spread and everything. Which really makes me want to avoid all the girls in high school if they're like that D= Does that happen to everyone?

No.. I've been to high school for 4 years now, I'm a senior and I have yet to be bullied. The only thing you have to worry about is the occasional jerk. Some people may be rude but not bully you. Example: The other day, some idiot rolled down his window and told me to "suck his ****" before I could even reply. I flipped him off the whole time until he left the parking lot. I wanted to yank him out of the car and beat him up but it's not worth getting in trouble over. Another example is when someone throws a paper wad at your head and doesn't say sorry and acts like they don't care. Just throw it back at them and they'll leave you alone. I've done it before it works. There is no real bullying, just the occasional rude self centered moron. But, I live in a small town, it may be different where you live. You will find people like this everywhere you go in life, either on the road, work, or sidewalk.. Just learn to deal with them and don't let them ruin your day.

• SeanT.

You won't be shoved into trashcans or lockers, that usually only happens to guys. At worst it will be verbal but that all depends on your attitude and how you react to situations. Don't take any crap if you get it because that will only lead to more. Being good looking is always a plus too.

If you are kind, and always caring, if you turn the other cheek, people will seem something different about you, as God for protection, and that he will give you the strength to feed your enemies. When the God of all is with you, what should you fear?

Source(s): Gods love

no but you may not get many friends