How do i get a good girl???!!!?

I'm a freshman and I've dated many girls mostly potheads and slutty girls and I want a good girl a girl who will be there and not jump beds and stay. Not go out and do drugs and stuff I'm entirely a good guy never drank alcohol never done drugs and want to be military and have. A wife and kids and only girls who like me are the bad girls I have nothing against them but I just want a long lasting relationship you know not a week long heartbreak =(

Favorite Answer

Start by learning when to use a comma. Good girls like good English.

You're a freshman. Instead of looking at the "popular" girls, look for the ones who are serious about their studies and aren't hanging out getting drunk all the time. Get involved in activities that require intelligence.

Frankly, a guy who has NEVER had a drink and wants to be in the military? Would be a red flag for me because that says "control freak."

And ... WHY are you asking this in LGBT? Most of the women here aren't looking for a man at all.

because you keep going after the wrong people?

church