I scare to ask someone's phone number?

I just moved to us... My english is not that good, and i think its one of my problems that i l've lost my confidence since i moved here.!! I think I'm a good looking guy, and I'm saying that from girls' reaction and attentions and sometimes they even open conversations themselves....!!!, but I just scare to ask a girl's phone number...!!! I don't know what to say an ask.!!! Actually i know but I don't know whats wrong with me... I used to be a really confident guy... But here , sometimes i just tell my self "shame on you"...!!!

Please tell me what to do...!!! Im getting tired of myself...!!! Its just shameful... Culture difference might be another reason that makes me scared, but i need to communicate...:-|

Thanks...:)

• Favorite Answer

Don't ask just give, if she is mean about it just say ,oh you thought I was serious sorry. There's a chance she'll text you:)

Source(s): How I met my boyfriend

If you feel that uncomfortable in the US then move to a country where you feel more confident. If that is not an option then try giving or getting numbers of complete strangers if you make a fool of yourself or they are rude to you just move on and think oh well I am never going to see them again so who cares!

I want to say that you have absolutely nothing to lose, get to know a girl and then ask for her number like but try to do it when your meant to leave, like...

"I need to go, but could I have your number so we can talk some more. Cause I had an awesome time!"

I am a girl and I think that would be sweet of you to do!, Good luck! OR you don't need to go, your choice.

Source(s): Girl <3

Don't ask for their number right away, instead get to know the girls better... the ones who you become closer to will probably not have a problem with giving you their number (: Asking right away will probably scare them off, and I think it would be better to talk more before doing that. Good luck!

• Try and relax and be yourself. Tell the girls that English is not your first language and I'm sure they will understand. Then just ask for the phone number. If she likes you, she will give it to you. Good luck.

just get it over with once you do it the worst is over