Quick fix for a minor hamstring overextension?

I was playing soccer practice the other day, and I had to do this stretch where you get on your back, and pull your leg. Ever since, the part above my knee has been hurting. It's not as bad as it was, I can run and jog with no pain, and sprinting with only a little, but I have a soccer game tomorrow, and want to make sure it's completely fine. Suggestions?

Favorite Answer

Suggestions:

Make sure you're hydrated

WARM UP before you stretch. You should never stretch before you're warmed up. Always stretch after warming up.

When you stretch, don't stretch for very long - 15 seconds max, and not to the point of pain, you should feel a gentle stretch.

And honestly there's no need to stretch unless you have some small injury/tightness or a major range of motion issue. As long as you have a good dynamic warm up you're golden.

Source(s): Certified Athletic Trainer

I am a figure skater and I often over stretch my hamstrings when doing flexibility moves. The best thing to do is stretch it out gently. For example, sit on th floor and put one leg in front of you with the other pulled back. GENTLY pull your stomach towards your leg. Don't do this for very long, but it will help quickly and safely.

Pan or filter out? If the pan is leaking attempt getting an oil replace and get the guy to change the washing gadget. comparable element with the filter out. it relatively is beneficial to softly tighten them, yet no longer too plenty or it might worsen. in the adventure that your gaskets are leaky then you certainly might attempt a sort of sealer, whether it in no way works properly... a minimum of in my journey. be confident it relatively is the oil rather of yet another fluid.