Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 8 years ago

I have a yeast infection. Help!?

I got one like this before and it was severe.

I took the Monistat 1 dose about 3 hours ago.

I have been eating plain yogurt all day.

I know I need diflucan, but I live in a rural area and no office is open tomorrow.

How long does it take for monistat to work?

yeast infectionHey Aaron

Although yeast infection (known by the names of Candida, Monilia or Thrush) is in fact a very common condition, (as three out of four women develop it at some point in their lifetimes), it is little discussed. Most people regard candida infection as a ‘on the surface’ problem that should be treated with creams and antibiotics whereas few are aware of its potentially risky complications.

Here's what Linda Allen say about yeast infection:

www.cbsbi.com/yeast-infection-candida-cure.php

Stop stressing cause it'll make it worst. Just try bathing regular with warm salt water and keep with the yogurt. Make sure your underwear isn't tight neither your trousers because tight undies and garments are one of the reason for Yeast infection. You'll be alright

The 7-day treatment is actually better to use, if you don't have relief soon!