Quick question as to who goes to heaven?

I do lack the belief in God so you know in advance.

1) I have a question that I never bothered asking theists do clones go to heaven and animals?

Ok what about this then.. What if in the future science gives us the technology to create half animal half human creatures o.O? lol

• Rene
    Favorite Answer

There is no mention of animals in heaven. Plus, heaven is a spiritual realm. There are only spirits there!

• Comfty

Animals go to heaven. If a clone is a human being and has a soul and free will yes, why can't a clone go to heaven? Why would anyone want to create half animal and half human creatures? God created scientists too so they can go to heaven too. Even I can, even You can. Jesus said unless a man is born again he cannot enter the Kingdom of God.

Source(s): Bible
  • Anybody can go to Heaven.

But Jesus said in John 3:5.

Except a man is born of water and of the Spirit he can not see the kingdom of God.

These are his words not mine.

There will be animals in heaven. For some, it wouldn't be heaven without their pets. As for clones, I think that if clones were successfully made, they wouldn't be the exact same person. Identical twins have the exact same DNA but they are still different people, clones are probably the same way. So yes.

Only that in which God creates will ever go back to heaven. Nothing man made will ever do it.-Jesus Christ

Source(s): Apostle James the Greater

Watch "The Lazarus Phenomenon" on DVD oe FREE over the Internet.

Clones of humans are human, so yes. Animals do not have human souls, so no.

The only ones who go to heaven are they that believe Jesus.

John14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.