I need urgent dress help please?!?

Okay so my prom dress fits perfectly, except on the upper back part where it won't zip all the way, I have a broad torso I guess. I'm 5'10. I need to know if there is a way to either Make my torso smaller or fix the dress so it fits. It took them 3 months to make this dress and I don't have the time or money to get another. I'm seriously freaking out right now and I need to be able to fix this!!! Any help at all please!!

Favorite Answer

Please take it to a reputable tailor, pref men's they can adjust the back zip seamless, if yu still have some of the fabric even better. I live in the UK but an adjustment such as this should be moderately priced. I wouldn't even sweat it as this is a minor adjustment if altered professional.

Source(s): Personal experience

you can have a tailor add some material (maybe side torso underneath the armpit) to widen it.