What are your views on homosexuality?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm also gay, myself. I think everyone should be treated equally. Whether black, white, gay, lesbian, transgender, etc. So what if you like the same sex? So what if you have more pigment in your skin? That doesn't change your inside. And I don't care who you are or how you were raised, you have no right to discriminate LGBT.

• 8 years ago

Questioning homosexuality is getting old. We need to stop with the negative opinions, and just leave homosexuals alone. The bottom line is they are human and their basic human rights should not be denied.

• 8 years ago

I'm a Bisexual Male and a Christian and I'm all for Gay Marriage and I hope it's legal because I hope us LGBT people get the same amount of rights as straight people. And being gay isn't a sin like everyone else is saying that it is and it's not. And I think it's very sad because we either get beaten, disowned from family or friends, made fun of and have the bible thrown in out face because of who we are! And were BORN this way and don't let ANYONE change who you really are!!! http://www.gaysandslaves.com/

Source(s): GAY CHRISTIAN!!
  • Jack
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

It exists.

It's not a choice.

It's genetic.

It's just another aspect along the spectrum of human sexuality.

Not all homosexuals go to hell.

There is more to homosexuality than just the sex.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Completely natural and not a sin. More info:

http://www.soulforce.org/resources/what-the-bible-...

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I'm sick of giving labels to people based on who they love. We're all part of the human family, you love who you love, why such a need to categorise people based on who they are attracted to?

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

It's a normal part of the spectrum of human sexuality.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

That it's perfectly normal.

That it isn't a choice.

That it's just what you're attracted to.

• 8 years ago

its very unnatural and its the devils way to shame god i mean humans in front of god ..Jehovah says that it is an abomination everyone knows god is love so to have men do that would be disturbing to god which is what the devil wants sadly thers some guys that are to foolish to deal with their "temptations" no one is born gay its not genetic thats just what shameful ppl are saying so you do and they feel better about w/e they've done

• 8 years ago

I'm gay so I think gays should have equal rights as straight people.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.