Me and my fiance want a kinky sex life?

My fiance She's 18 and I am 17 want to make our sex life more kinky, PLEASE HELP US, i keep asking this question because everyone who answers were a gay couple when were really straight. So please keep it straight. 10 points to best answer.

please be detailed 10 points to best answer

• Erika

properly being older than you, i will inform you that conversation is taken under consideration necessary somewhat interior the mattress room. So i might ask him now after which what turns him on and what he might desire to objective in case you instructed him you have been prepared to objective tremendously a lot something. dazzling him something kinky that he feels is gross would no longer be the appropriate ingredient to do. in basic terms as there is issues you're no longer prepared to objective, he would have issues as properly that he isn't any longer prepared to objective. it relatively is in basic terms greater appropriate to ask . besides, it relatively is my 2 cents

• Wait until marriage bro

have a threesome, or more