brian asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 8 years ago

how long u do u give a boring Movie, before u cant take it anymore and stop watching?

Favorite Answer

5-10 mins at most.

Depends.

Depends on whether or not I paid to see the movie in the theatre, or if I'm just watching it at home.

Depends on if I'm watching with someone else who might be enjoying the movie, or on my own.

Also depends on how many other things I might have to do or want to do instead of watching the boring movie. If there's nothing else to do, or something unpleasant to do (like cleaning the bathroom or washing dishes) I will give a boring movie a lot more of a chance than if someone walks in and says "Hey! Who wants to go out for ice cream?"

depends on the genre. if it's comedy only, no action. i generally don't watch those, i can't remember last time i even watched one.

it it's dialogue only for like the first 20 minutes or 30 minutes, the rest of it is generally like that. i hate movies that only have like 5 minutes worth of good action.

again, really depends on the genre. one time at my cousin's place, he put on a movie for us and our friend who was over. it was a parody movie, parodied jackie chan and a bunch of other movies. fight scenes, looks like they're about to fight but they start breakdancing. it was literally the dumbest, worst movie i ever saw. we stopped the movie though like 10 minutes in but dang, terrible. not even cause no action, is because it was such a terrible movie.

i'll watch just about anything though, without complaining, but that's one of the few things i can't stand. if i choose a movie, i watch the trailers or whatnot so i never stop watching unless it's too boring (not enough action, too much drama/dialogue)

10 - 15 minutes

• kandl

Maybe 15-30 minutes, depending on how boring it seems and how much free time I feel that I have

about 45 minutes to an hour

I will finish a movie no matter what. you will never know what you will like if you don't give it a chance.