How can I annoy my neighbor?

My apartment has two windows, one in a room and one is a sliding glass door. My apartment is a one bedroom and it tends to get stuffy pretty fast. Every time I open my sliding glass window, my neighbor ALWAYS goes out to smoke her cigarettes, making my whole apartment smell like cigarettes. I hate it! It's like she does it on purpose. Every time she starts smoking, I close my door because I don't want that disgusting smell & smoke anywhere near me. However, I've had enough and I just want to annoy her like her smoking annoys me! There is nothing else I can do, it is not illegal to smoke on your balcony where I live. I've though about going to the front office and ask them to change their smoking rules, but the woman working there is a smoker so that won't work.

Favorite Answer

I truly hate that. When I lived in my last domicile, the neighbors smoked and the smell wafted into the place through vents and thin walls. People really need to be more respectful. I would recommend getting one of those cardboard characters like the Dos Equis guy and stand him up so he's looking right at her when she walks outside. It will always jolt her when she thinks she's alone and maybe she'll go out there less. Or maybe a mannequin with a weird mask like Chucky, Beavis, or Butthead. Or an Easter Island statue..something a little creepy to unnerve her. You could even put a cigarette in its mouth to mimic how stupid she looks. Just make sure whatever you get that you orient it so that it is "staring" at her.

• oki

Get a box fan for $15 at WalMart and set it up so that air blows out the window by the smoking balcony.

Well you could learn the bagpipes. Or even better dont learn them and just make noise on them. Or you coukd have a baby I believe they make a lot of noise. Or you could go out and be friendly to the point of creepiness every time she goes out to smoke. Or you could put a dead animal in a box and post it to her. The possibilities are endless!

Invest in some cheap large output smoke bomb things,When she goes out to smoke set one off... put the smoke back in her face...

Find the most annoying music to her and play it really loud when every time she goes out... it'll train her haha

Sing really, really loud and pretend you was in the shower!

Play a repetitive annoying noise on something and put earphones in so you can't hear it

Scream at like 3:00 am in the morning every so often and pretend you saw a spider

Play knock knock ginger on her!

(If she's old don't do none of this please)

Source(s): Always winding people up :) I'm like the Wealey twins
  • Pluto

Try to get a new apt. Or you could try to talk to her. If you have to resort to revenge you could play loud music or set a fan up to blow the smoke back at her.

• kit

Ask your neighbor to smoke else ware or just move to a different part of the building.

You should spray air freshner outside lol or you could tell the apt guy and tell that you have a complaint also you can even put some essence things outside

Next time, when she goes out for a cigarette...creep up behind her and push her off the balcony! LMFAOOO THAT WILL SURELY ANNOY HER!

Source(s): HAHAHA MY FUNNY HEAD LOL
  • Alanna

Open up the window and yell out loud and than shut it.