I accidentally used hydrogen peroxide cleaner for contact lenses on my contact lens. Did it ruin my lens?

I picked up the wrong bottle and thought it was regular solution. It burned really bad obviously, I took my lens out washed my eye and I've been soaking it in regular solution for a few hours now. Did just accidentally using the hydrogen peroxide and just using my own cleaning solution effect my lens? I put the... show more I picked up the wrong bottle and thought it was regular solution. It burned really bad obviously, I took my lens out washed my eye and I've been soaking it in regular solution for a few hours now. Did just accidentally using the hydrogen peroxide and just using my own cleaning solution effect my lens? I put the contact back in to go out and I had blurred vision. My eye is still a little red and I just ordered new contacts but I'm not sure when I'll get those. I just wanna know if soaking it without the nuteralizer case will do the trick or is it ruined or can I save it?