Was this technically cheating on me or not?

Back a few months ago this guy started talking to me, and he asked me out after we had talked pretty much everyday for a few weeks. We were sort of friends before this, and I had a crush on him but he didn't know that. But I was amazed just one random day he likes me and is talking to me! But after about a month he stops texting me. I confront him and he tells me he got back with his ex girlfriend, he felt bad but he said he loved her and they made up. I was really pissed and felt like rebound and stopped talking to him. I forgive him a few weeks later when he keeps apologizing, but he then tells me he didn't just make up with her they had sex. While he was flirting with me, and had already asked me out (although we hadnt gone on any dates yet) he was also having sex with her for a week and a half apparently like 4-5 times.

Is this cheating? Technically we had never really hung out and wernt "dating" but he did ask me on a date like 5 times. Ps he's 16 im15

Favorite Answer

Technically it's not cheating, but it is pretty disrespectful. You have the right to feel played, but this isn't the end of the world. There are plenty of other people who are less confused about their feelings in the world. Don't let this ruin your day. :)

Source(s): Life

Technically he is not cheating on you because you were never really dating.

complex subject check out on google this could help